Brookside Cemetery - Route 68 South. 8/10 of a mile from center. This Cemetery is the first of three on the right
Clark Cemetery - Circa 1820, New Westminster Road on the left, 2.9 miles from the Center.
Evergreen Cemetery - Route 68 South. 8/10 of a mile from center. This Cemetery is the last of three on the right
Forest Hill Cemetery - Corner of Hale Road Ext. and Williamsville Road
Greenwood Cemetery - Old Westminster Road, 2.5 miles from the Center, up a dirt road on the left.
Harty Cemetery - Mile Road, 1 mile in, on the right
Lovewell Cemetery - Circa 1851, Rt. 68 North, 1.9 miles from Center on the left
Parish Cemetery - Circa 1773, Hubbardston Center, behind the Federated Church. Oldest cemetery in town. First town minister, Neimiah Parker, is buried here.
Pine Grove Cemetery - Circa 1849, Barre Road on the right
Route 62 Cemetery - Route 62 West. Take Route 68 South to 62 West, 1 mile on the left (there is no sign).
Rural Glen Cemetery - Route 68 South, 8/10 of a mile from Center. This cemetery is the second of three on the right
Warren Cemetery - Route 68 & South Cove Road.