Lots of great food and fun for all! Wine & cheese, and beer & snack raffle baskets. Hot soups, cider, Red Apple Farm cider donuts, cookies and more for your lunch at the Williamsville Chapel, as well as all kinds of produce and items for a joyful holiday week!
This year's local farmers include:
- Greenland Farm ( Rick & Joyce Green) selling beef
- Greenwood Hill Farm ((Tom & Andrea Colyer) selling lamb and their yarn
- Rich Brodmerkle farm selling maple Syrup,
- Whitesfields Farm selling wheat flour and wheat berries
- Sweet Pumpkin Farm (Donna McGrath) selling her goat milk soaps, lotions honey, herbs, pies cookies, and breads, aprons & ornaments, apple & pumpkin 'butter'
- Still Life Farm (Halley Terry Stillman) selling a huge variety of vegetables and more
- Ladybug Farm Produce (Cathy Hansgate) selling hot soups, pies, quick breads, gluten free baked items, corn meal muffins, cookies, fresh and dried herbs, herbal vinegars, jams & jellies, holiday craft items, leeks & onions, eggs
- Sunset Valley Farm (Sarah) Selling frozen turkey and chicken pies, honey & elderberry syrup kits
- S&K Farms (Jesse Klayman) selling her pasture raised pork and chicken
- Finnegan's Finest Granolas (the Meaghers ,Hubbardston) selling homemade granolas
Lastly apples and cider will be sold - from a variety of local farms
SNAP and HIP will be accepted
Questions can be directed to Cathy , Market organizer