VIRTUAL MEETING INFORMATION
Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §18, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 order imposing strict limitation on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting of the Open Space Committee will be conducted via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. Specific information and the general guidelines for remote participation by members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting can be found on the town Web site. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via Zoom. In the event that we are unable to do so, despite best efforts, we will post on the town's website a comprehensive record of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.
VIRTUAL LOG-IN INFORMATION
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Jun 30, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Open Space Committee
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +13017158592,,82740878049# or +13126266799,,82740878049#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 827 4087 8049
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kzGBto1qQ
- Treasurer’s report
- Fieldstone Property update – on hold?
- Projects List - how to attack
- Goal is to arrive at a teams / plans to attach specific projects – some very important things to accomplish – e.g. bridge across the canesto; dangerous trees; etc
- Malone Rd Cr
- Highlights of a couple of Webinars
- Connecting Universities with Land Conservation Organisations Confirmation
- Academics for Land Protection in New England
- Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
- New all access trail guidelines
Chair: Bob Hatch