The purpose of this section is to provide information about Hubbardston governance. These reports serve as sources of information to the public in addition to guidance documents for the town's employees and volunteers.
Hubbardston Town Report (Monthly)
This reports is a monthly summary of town department, board and committee acivities to include highlights and upcoming events.
Town Reports (Updated Annually)
These public-facing reports share detailed information with the public about plans for the upcoming year and beyond. Currently these plans are guiding staff activity in FY2020.
- FY21-25 Road Maintenance Plan - Information from the DPW about scheduled road projects/paving
- FY20 Department Goals - Focuses by department for the coming year
- Tax Title Plan (FY20) - Overview of the town's deliquent tax collection statistics and procedures
- FY20 Tax Classification Hearing Presentation - A report given the Select Board detailing the FY20 tax rate
These plans help shape the direction and future of the town.
- Financial Forecast FY21-25
- Municipal Building Presentation 2.25.19
- FY21-25 Capital Plan
- FY20-24 Capital Improvement Plan
- FY20-24 CIP Presentation
- QRSD Capital Plan (2018-19)
- Building Needs Assessment (2015)
- Regional Natural Hazard Mitigation Plan (2015)
- QEMP Recommendations Report (2018)
- Community Needs Assessment (2014)
- Long Range Facillities Planning Committee Report (2015)
- Town Center Public Water and Sewer Feasibility Study (2011)
- Master Plan (1988)
- Hubbardston Boundary Report (2018)
Click here for historical documents.