The purpose of this section is to provide information about Hubbardston governance. These reports serve as sources of information to the public in addition to guidance documents for the town's employees and volunteers.
All Department Reports
Produced monthly, these reports are a summary of town department acivities to include highlights and upcoming events.
All Board/Committee Reports
Produced every other month, these reports are a summary of elected boards, committee and commission activities to include highlights and upcoming events.
These public-facing reports share detailed information with the public about longer term governmental activities. CUrrently these plans are guiding staff activity in FY2020.
- FY20-24 Road Maintenance Plan - Information from the DPW about scheduled road projects/paving
- FY20 Department Goals - Focuses by department for the coming year
- Tax Title Plan (FY19) - Overview of the town's deliquent tax collection statistics and procedures
- Town Administrator Entry Report of Findings - A document outlining the first six months of stretegic investigation from the new Town Administrator
- Town Administrator Entry Report of Findings Presentation
- FY19 Tax Classification Hearing Presentation - A report given the Select Board detailing the FY19 tax rate
These plans help shape the direction and future of the town.
- Financial Forecast FY20-24
- Municipal Building Presentation 2.25.19
- FY20-24 Capital Improvement Plan
- FY20-24 CIP Presentation
- QRSD Capital Plan (2018-19)
- Building Needs Assessment (2015)
- Regional Natural Hazard Mitigation Plan (2015)
- QEMP Recommendations Report (2018)
- Community Needs Assessment (2014)
- Long Range Facillities Planning Committee Report (2015)
- Town Center Public Water and Sewer Feasibility Study (2011)
- Master Plan (1988)
- Hubbardston Boundary Report (2018)
Click here for historical documents.