The purpose of this section is to provide information about Hubbardston governance. These reports serve as sources of information to the public in addition to guidance documents for the town's employees and volunteers.
All Department Reports
Produced monthly, these reports are a summary of town department acivities to include highlights and upcoming events.
All Board/Committee Reports
Produced every other month, these reports are a summary of elected boards, committee and commission activities to include highlights and upcoming events.
These public-facing reports share detailed information with the public about longer term governmental activities.
- FY19-20 Road Maintence Plan - Information from the DPW about scheduled road projects/paving
- FY19 Department Goals - Focuses by department for the coming year.
- Tax Title Plan (FY19) - Overview of the town's deliquent tax collection statistics and procedures.
- State of the Town (FY19)
These plans help shape the direction and future of the town.
- Building Needs Assessment (2015)
- Financial Forecast FY18-FY22
- Community Needs Assessment (2014)
- Long Range Facillities Planning Committee Report (2015)
- Master Plan (1988)
Click here for historical documents.